House Construction Cost Calculator In Pakistan
Grey Structure Items
- Leaning and marking as per drawing specification
- Boring for water (if required)
- Digging of plot as per drawing specification
- P.C.C. filling & compaction as per drawing specification
- Termite proofing underground (with warranty certificate for 10 years )
- D.P.C setup with ( maximum of 3 feet below road level)
- Seepage treatment on base with compound chemical
- Back Filling of plot (max depth 2 feet or as decided extra charges)
- Masonry work till door linter as per drawing (1st class ENT + plus cement)
- Door base of metal (16 gage with compound treatment)
- Door linters (inclusive of shades)
- R.C.C slab (as per drawing specification including beams)
- Elevation shapeup as per drawing (or 3D )
- Plasters inside & outside(excluding roof if ceiling to be made)
- Staircase till plaster (extra charges for metal staircase)
- Metal safety grill windows (exclude finishing)
- Sewerage piping ( C.I) inside baths, kitchen underground etc.(Popular or as decided)
- Sanitary piping (G.I) inside water + gas (as per drawing ) PPRC
- Electric underground piping (as per drawing ) Popular
- Termite treatment on ground floor before P.C.C
- Cemented floors with water leveling as per drawing specification
- Roof top completion plus heat insulation(plastic, coal tar, tiles, etc)
- Boundry wall
- Outside P.C.C Passage way and Ramp
house construction cost calculator
Rates for Home Construction (all labour, material, and services inclusive)
Grey Structure: (Rate: Rs.1200-1300/Sqft.)
Simply Calculate with your house covered area like if your house covered area is 2900/sqft you will have to calculate like 1200 x 2900 = 3,480,000/
Grey structure means all structure with plastering, concrete P.C.C flooring, complete sanitary and sewerage, water piping, gas piping works except for bathroom fixtures, and only conduit piping for electricity.
House with Structure and Complete Finishing (Turnkey)
Luxury House – Category A++ (Rate: Rs.3000-3500/Sqft.)
A house with a grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. A range of Rs.2500-3000/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. a range of Rs.3000/sqm; doors in solid ash woodwork; cupboards and kitchens by Euro/Aran/Berloni; Grohe fixtures and Imported pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 100% of covered area; Media and feature walls; and paintwork with ICI/DIAMOND, Berger, Black Horse paints.
Luxury House – Category A+ (Rate: Rs.2500-3000/Sqft.)
A house with a grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. a range of Rs.1800/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. a range of Rs.2200/sqm; semi-solid ash wood doors work; cupboards and kitchens in UV sheets; Grohe fixtures and Porta pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 70% of covered area; and paintwork with ICI/Diamond paint.
Deluxe House – Category A (Rate: Rs.2000-2500/Sqft.)
A house with a grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. a range of Rs.1600/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. a range of Rs.1600/sqm; ply flushed doors; cupboards and kitchens in local lamination; Sonex fixtures and Porta pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 25% of covered area; and paintwork with ICI/Diamond paints.
Note: Above rates were evaluated in March 2019 and valid for the next Three months only.