for more False Ceiling latest designs you need to check our gallery
Latest false ceiling design
There are many types of false ceiling designs in the market and also you can find them on google but most of them are not the latest false ceiling designs.
first of all, I would like to tell you which false ceiling design is good for your home or office.
you don’t have to hire an interior designer if you follow our guidelines.
you will have to choose your false ceiling pattern it should be the same all over the floor as the bedroom and TV lounge.
Nowadays, a simple false ceiling is one of the top selected designs in the market.
The simple False ceiling design is one of the best and most elegant designs.
False Ceiling Quality Check
1 Must use a brand new false ceiling plate otherwise false ceiling roof will down very soon
2 Pure Copper should be used for the hanging of gypsum plate if you used steel wire for that with time rust will be the cause
3 Every False Ceiling plate thickness should be 18mm (5 sotar)
4 Coconut Bristle should be used with gypsum powder
New False Ceiling Cost
if you choose a simple false ceiling design for your bedroom or kitchen definitely, it gonna cost you much cheaper than other design
In my opinion, a simple false ceiling design is best not because of its cost minimum its simple false ceiling design looks magnificent and elegant
there are many types of false ceiling designs all over the world
how and which type of false ceiling is best for your home
It depends on the theme of your building
if your house or commercial building is designed in Spanish then you should apply Spanish false ceiling design but if your building design is simple or modern then you should go for the simple design or modern design as i told you it’s cheaper than other
False Ceiling Benefits
well if you talk about false ceiling benefits there are some benefits that might be possible you don’t know
1 you don’t need to spend money on roof plaster
2 false ceiling made of plaster of Paris keeps your house cool
3 your home looks cool with a false ceiling
4 you can install highly efficient energy saver light in false ceiling
5 interior look very bright
We have the best team of false ceiling work with the latest designs
at a very reasonable rate.
We provide our new false ceiling services in just Lahore
Modern False Ceiling roof Design
False Ceiling Material
False ceiling, also known as drop ceiling or suspended ceiling, is a secondary ceiling that is suspended from the main ceiling using metal or wooden frames. It is installed to conceal wiring, ductwork, and other utilities that may be hanging from the ceiling, as well as to enhance the aesthetics of the space.
- Gypsum: Gypsum is a lightweight material that is widely used for false ceiling construction. It is fire-resistant, easy to install, and can be easily molded into various designs.
- Mineral Fiber: Mineral fiber ceilings are made of a mixture of mineral wool and binders. They are lightweight, fire-resistant, and provide good acoustic insulation.
- Metal: Metal ceilings are made of aluminium or steel and are often used in commercial spaces. They are durable, easy to install, and can be customized to various designs.
- PVC: PVC or polyvinyl chloride ceilings are lightweight and cost-effective. They are resistant to moisture, fire, and termite damage, making them suitable for use in areas with high humidity.
- Wood: Wood ceilings provide a natural and warm look to the space. They are available in various designs and can be stained or painted to match the interior decor.
- Plaster of Paris is a popular material used for false ceiling construction. It is made from gypsum, a naturally occurring mineral that is processed into a fine powder and mixed with water to create a smooth paste.
Plaster of Paris false ceilings do have some advantages. Firstly, they are lightweight and easy to install. Additionally, they can be moulded into various designs, making them a popular choice for modern interiors. However, it’s important to note that they are not fire-resistant and can actually contribute to the spread of fire in a building.
Therefore, it’s crucial to use fire-resistant materials such as mineral wool, fibreglass, or metal when constructing false ceilings in areas where fire resistance is a concern. Moreover, for improved insulation against heat and sound, it may be necessary to use additional materials or techniques such as adding insulation batts or using acoustic tiles.
Contact Us Information
443 J3 Johar Town Lahore near Expo Center Lahore