House Construction Cost Calculator In Pakistan
FirstlyA construction cost calculator is a tool used to estimate the cost of building a construction project, such as a house, building, or bridge. These calculators typically take into account factors such as materials, labor, permits, and more to generate a rough estimate of the total cost.
Keep in mind that these calculations are just estimates, and the actual cost of a construction project can vary greatly based on a number of factors.
Additionally, some cost calculators might not take into account all relevant factors, so it’s important to get a more accurate estimate from a licensed contractor or architect.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that these calculations are just estimates, and the actual cost of a construction project can vary greatly based on a number of factors.
in conclusion, while construction cost calculators can be a useful starting point for estimating the cost of a project, it’s important to consult with professionals to get a more accurate and comprehensive estimate.
Construction cost calculators can be very detailed and take into account many different factors that can affect the overall cost of a construction project. Here are some of the most common factors that are typically considered when using a construction cost calculator:
Materials: The cost of materials, such as lumber, roofing, flooring, and fixtures, can vary greatly depending on the quality and type of materials used.
Labor: Labor costs for a construction project can include the wages and benefits for workers, as well as the cost of equipment and supplies needed for the job.
Permits: Depending on the location and scope of the construction project, you may need to obtain a variety of permits from local, state, or federal agencies. These permits can add significantly to the overall cost of the project.
Site preparation: If the construction site needs to be cleared or prepared in any way, such as by grading or excavation, these costs can be significant.
Architectural plans: If you need to have architectural plans drawn up for your construction project, this can add to the overall cost.
Finishing work: This can include painting, wallpapering, and installing fixtures and other finishing touches.
Miscellaneous expenses: There can be many other expenses that arise during a construction project, such as fees for inspections or contractor bonds.
It’s important to keep in mind that these are just some of the most common factors that can affect the cost of a construction project, and the actual costs can vary greatly depending on the specific details of your project. It’s always a good idea to get a more detailed estimate from a licensed contractor or architect before beginning a construction project.
Grey Structure Items
- Plot Leaning and marking as per drawing specification for starting construction
- Boring for water (if required)
- Digging of plot as per drawing specification
- P.C.C. filling & compaction as per drawing specification
- Termite proofing underground (with warranty certificate for 10 years )
- D.P.C setup with ( maximum of 3 feet below road level)
- Seepage treatment on base with compound chemical ( with best Chemical warranty included )
- Back Filling of plot (max depth 3 feet or as decided extra charges)
- Masonry work till door linter as per drawing (1st class ENT + Building) (House)
- Door base of metal (16 gage with compound treatment)
- Door linters (inclusive of shades)
- R.C.C slab (as per drawing specification including beams) Not cost Effective
- Elevation shapeup as per drawing (or 3D ) construction
- Plasters inside & outside(excluding all roof for the cost effective we recommend go the false ceiling )
- Staircase till plaster (extra charges for metal staircase)
- Metal safety grill windows (exclude finishing)
- Sewerage piping ( C.I) inside baths, kitchen underground etc.(Popular or as decided)
- Sanitary piping (PPRC inside water + gas (as per drawing ) PPRC
- Electric underground piping (as per drawing ) Popular
- Termite treatment on ground floor before P.C.C
- Cemented floors with water levelling as per drawing specification
- Roof top completion plus heat insulation(plastic, coal tar, tiles, etc)
- Boundary wall
- Outside P.C.C Passage way and Ramp
Building Home Estimation Calculator
Rates for Home Construction (all labour, material, and services inclusive)
Grey Structure Home: (Rate: Rs.1950-2400/Sqft.)
Simply Calculate with your house covered area like if your house covered area is 2900/sqft you will have to calculate like 1350 x 2900 = 3,915,000/
Grey structure means all structures with plastering, concrete P.C.C flooring, wholly sanitary and sewerage, water piping, gas piping works except for bathroom fixtures, and only conduit piping for electricity.
House construction with Structure and Complete Finishing (Turnkey)
Luxury House – Category A++ (Rate: Rs.4500-3900/Sqft.)
A house with a grey structure built with the best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. A range of Rs.2500-3000/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. a range of Rs.3000/sqm; doors in solid ash or deyar woodwork; cupboards and kitchens by Euro/Aran/Berloni; Grohe fixtures and Imported pots in baths; gypsum false ceiling on all roof 100% of the covered area; Media and feature walls; and paintwork with ICI/DIAMOND, Berger, Black Horse paints.
Luxury House – Category A+ (Rate: Rs.3800-4400/Sqft.)
A house with a grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. a range of Rs.1800/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. a range of Rs.2200/sqm; semi-solid ash wood doors work; cupboards and kitchens in UV sheets; Grohe fixtures and Porta pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 70% of the covered area; and paintwork with ICI/Diamond paint.
Deluxe House – Category A (Rate: Rs.3500-3800/Sqft.)
A house with a grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. a range of Rs.1600/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. a range of Rs.1600/sqm; ply flushed doors; cupboards and kitchens in local lamination; Sonex fixtures and Porta pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 25% of the covered area; and paintwork with ICI/Diamond paints.
for the House building there is no exact calculator every drawing is different and cost difference for the calculator you will have to submit your drawings for the BOQ ( bill of quantity )
Note: Above rates were evaluated in May 2022 and are valid for the next three months only.
house construction cost calculator
house construction cost calculator
Contact Us Information
443 J3 Johar Town Lahore near Expo Center Lahore